What is Cabinet Refacing?
Hold the sledgehammer, it’s not demoed day today! Hate your kitchen cabinets? No need to get rid of them completely! A little makeover is all they need. At Inspiration Design Center we provide professional cabinet refacing solutions to give your kitchen cabinets the makeover they deserve. This short guide will answer your question “what is cabinet refacing”
Cabinet Refacing 101
In a traditional kitchen remodel, cabinets are usually removed and replaced. In cabinet refacing, we keep your original cabinets and layout, and replace the doors, drawer fronts, hardware, and trim!
Pros to Cabinet Refacing
- Cost effective: Get the look of new cabinets with half the price. Reach out to our expert cabinet refacing specialists for a cost estimate.
- Many Options: Get creative the style and design options are endless.
- Go Green: Want to help the environment and have a green remodel? Cabinet refacing is the way to go.
- Keeps your traditional layout: No need to change something that works for you and your family.
Cons to Cabinet Refacing
- The layout does not change: If you are not in love with your existing layout, cabinet refacing may not be the answer to your kitchen makeover.
- Cabinet interiors do not change: If you need more storage solutions added to your existing cabinets, another professional may be needed, as not all cabinet refacing professionals offer this solution.
- Wood Veneer: Using wood veneer? This could add additional time to your remodel as veneer requires a few more steps such as staining and varnishing the surface.
Our advice: Go with the pros! Inspiration Design Center has remodeled kitchens and bathrooms in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Burnsville, Bloomington, Apple Valley, Eagan, Prior Lake, Eden Prairie, Lakeville, Rosemount, Shakopee, Richfield, Edina, and homes all over the Twin Cities area. Click here to get started on your cabinet refacing project today! If you would like to bring your vision to life then check out our digital kitchen visualizer to design your very own kitchen. You can also check out the kitchen remodel pictures from some of our past projects. Contact a cabinet refacing specialist today by calling (952) 767-1818.