Showroom Consultant (Burnsville, MN)
Inspiration Design Center offers a state-of-the-art stone fabrication facility located in Burnsville, MN servicing the production and installation of high quality countertop surfaces for our clients. Our 13,000-square foot showroom is a one-stop shop for all your bathroom and kitchen remodeling needs. From full sized kitchen and bath vignettes to cabinets, countertops, flooring, tile, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers and accessories, you’ll find inspiring ideas for every budget.
Inspiration Design Center has an immediate opening seeking a Full Time Showroom Consultant to join our team. The Showroom Consultant is responsible for the development of customer relationships. This person will focus on recommending and promoting products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests. The Showroom Consultant will also assist Designers when needed with drawings, paperwork, and customer communication.
What you will be doing:
- Greet customer in the showroom, qualify leads and schedule appointments
- Maintain appearance of show room, duties may include dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, or cleaning glass and other surfaces
- Through training, gain a full understanding of the sales process, from creating relationships with potential customers, convincing them we are the right fit, and gaining their commitment to IDC
- Attend training to gain knowledge of all products used for the interior design of homes
- Continual education of product features and benefits
- Maintain accurate and timely records
- Meet goals set by company
- Keep up to date on design trends
- Assist in planning and attending home shows as scheduled
- Attend weekend and evening networking events as scheduled
- Assist designers and consultants with drawings and paperwork
What we look for:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer oriented and personable
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with suggesting products
- Opportunity for advancement
Hours for this position will be M-Th 10am-7pm, Fri and Sat 9am-3pm
Compensation starting at $15.00/hr. Training is provided.
Interested candidates can reply with a resume and cover letter.