Countertop Installer (Burnsville, MN)
Inspiration Design Center offers a state-of-the-art stone fabrication facility located in Burnsville, MN servicing the production and installation of high quality countertop surfaces for our clients. Our 13,000-square foot showroom is a one-stop shop for all your bathroom and kitchen remodeling needs. From full sized kitchen and bath vignettes to cabinets, countertops, flooring, tile, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers and accessories, you’ll find inspiring ideas for every budget.
Inspiration Design Center has immediate openings seeking ull Time Countertop Installers to join our team. This position will focus on fitting and installing custom granite and quartz countertops. This must be accomplished by providing excellent customer service, maintaining a safe and efficient installation that is first-time quality, meeting IDC Standards.
What you will be doing:
- Working independently, follow prescribed process and standards while reading orders to produce/install countertops from descriptions given
- Possess a continuous movement mentality – have a desire to help grow and develop the program business
- Cultivate and maintain good customer relations
- Safely operate all tools and equipment in the fabrication shop and on the installation truck
- Work at all times in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure the image of IDC is supported by the appearance and activities of the installation teams and jobsites
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment to maintain clean and safe jobsite
- Perform daily tasks in a safe and workman life manner in accordance with company policies
- Perform other related duties as required
What we look for:
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 150lbs of dead weight routinely without the help of others
- Knowledge of granite installations and remodeling industry
- Knowledge of workplace safety, safe operation of tools and safe lifting/handling procedures
- Knowledge of design techniques and basic mathematics
- Time management skills
- Customer oriented
Compensation is negotiable based on work experience. Training is provided.
***Hours for this position will be a minimum of 40 hours a week and will vary depending on workload and season***
Interested candidates can reply with a resume and cover letter.