Choosing the Right Kitchen Countertop
Countertops offer the unique ability to make your kitchen remodelling job look anything from original, rustic, old world to ultra-modern. The range of choices and color ranges available at our Inspiration Design Show Room are unlimited and reflect different tastes and visions.
Here are a few pointers on what factors you should consider when selecting your new countertop:
- Size – Do you want your countertop to be bold and thick or thin and intricate?
- Material – What type of natural stone should your countertop made of?
- Durability – Is it easy to clean and long lasting? Can it handle high traffic areas? Is it chip resistant and non-porous?
- Maintenance – Does it stain easily? Is it easy to clean?
- Color – What color range are you interested in?
- Texture – Do you want a rough or smooth surface?
- Countertop Edge – What type of edges do you prefer? Square, radium, bullnose or egg?
Finding the perfect natural stone countertop is an important factor in determining the success of your remodelling job. Before making a decision on countertop material, see the surface in person and pay us a visit at our Slab Selection Center to explore all the possibilities available to you: 952-767-1818